[OM] Re: OT - Peaceful 5D arrival, was: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Peaceful 5D arrival, was: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout,
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 06:27:16 -0400
Thanks, Moose.  A most interesting result!  I haven't had a chance to do
much of anything with mine yet.  However, it's going to the beach today.
  Hope I don't drop it in the water or the sand.  What a handful though.
  Fitted out with the 28-80 Tokina 2.8 and a Sunpak 522 handle mount
flash the whole thing weighs 6.4 pounds.

Chuck Norcutt