[OM] FS - C5060 camera, DL-600 camera

Subject: [OM] FS - C5060 camera, DL-600 camera
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:18:46 -0500
I bought an E-1, so now listers, please help enable me to buy an
expensive ZD lens for it!

For Sale:

Olympus C-5060 digital camera, in excellent condition. Includes manuals,
charger, battery, remote control, strap, USB cable (may not be the one
that came with the camera, I have quite a number of these.) No A/V
cable or flash media. Includes Olympus Camedia-Master software too
(erg!)

Has Henry's extended warranty, expiring Jan 21, 2007 (transferable, but
but probably requires shipping to Toronto for warranty service.)

Asking $295 + postage.

Pictures:

http://members.shaw.ca/parz/photo-eq/c5060wz/index.html

Olympus DL-600L camera in good condition, works well. Fixed lens SLR
camera, 1.4 megapixels (1280x1024). Includes 3 smartmedia cards (4, 8,
and 8 MB), charger but no batteries (needs 4 NiMH AA cells), manual.

Asking $30 + postage.

Please inquire off list if interested.

--
Parzival Herzog