[OM] Re: Kingston Elite Pro cf card - good/no good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Kingston Elite Pro cf card - good/no good?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:09:43 +1000
That's good news - and it's MUCH cheaper than the Sandisk Extreme III
around these parts. Interesting that the 4gb version is somewhat slower.
I've tended to work on the basis in the past that I'd rather go on a
trip with two half-size cards for safety - that is, I feel safer with
two 2gb cards than one 4gb card. Gives some protection against card
failure and is often a cheaper option. And in this case, faster! :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx