[OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 06:10:30 -0500
My favorite configuration for a laptop is one with a small screen and a
nice external display at home.  I don't know if the macbooks support it,
but my laptop does a dual display mode, so that when it is hoooked up to
an external display, the laptop screen and external display can act as
two separate montiors, given me a convenient place to stash PS toolbars
and the like.  The smaller screen size is such a boon when travelling.

If you plan to use it mostly as a desktop replacement w/o an external
display, I would definitely opt for a screen larger than 15", though.