[OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 22:21:56 +1000
All the new macbooks support 'closed lid' support for external
monitors, although the maximum res, sizes are smaller for the cheap
ones - 'only' 1920x1200. As to dual screen - it claims 'extended
desktop mode' which implies that. Last time I did it was publishing
with an SE30 and a 21" Monochrome display with Pagemaker 4,  I think
- double page spread and al the toolbars and menus parked on the tiny
screen of the SE. Nice way to work.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx