[OM] Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:22:31 -0400
Later.  I've got 1,000 other things on my plate today and a wedding
tomorrow.  That should be interesting.  It's not my shoot but I've been
hired to light a barn to shoot the 150 guests from the loft.  Never done
that before.  I hope it works. :-)

<http://www.peabodyhistorical.org/smith_barn.htm>

And I hope to do a lot better than these shots
<http://www.bostonreceptionsites.com/Brooksby_Farm_wedding/reception/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt