[OM] Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:22:20 -0700 (PDT)
> Black tuxedos, white dresses, and either outdoor lighting or
> huge rooms must
> make weddings one of the most difficult things to cover.

No kidding!  However, with the wide-latitude of digital, it
isn't nearly the problem it sounds like it would be.  In
reality, it wasn't all that bad in the film days
either--provided you stuck with the low contrast pro films and
the lab didn't use the high contrast paper (consumer-grade
paper).

Biggest problem with wedding shoots has always been
underexposure with the on-camera flash.

If I can help it, other than the random friend/family wedding,
this will be my last year of doing weddings.  I don't need the
stress.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com