[OM] Re: New Pen F owner

Subject: [OM] Re: New Pen F owner
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:40:29 -0400
Andrew:
The first test roll showed the the camera seemed to work fine, other than a
light leak (bad back seals), which I have just changed. So, now another test
roll to check (and with bright sunlight, when we get it). Pictures were taken
around house and garden, all very boring and repetitive, testing different
shutter speed/aperture combinations etc. It was strange only having a standard
lens to use. I did like the idea of the fast (for OMs)flash sync though.

The next challenge will be to see where I can get half-frame negs scanned at a
reasonable price. I'm pretty sure that I could get them scanned at one of our
"pro shops" here, though even low-res is not cheap. This shop will, at least,
print half-frame on standard size papers.

Martin