[OM] Re: New Pen F owner

Subject: [OM] Re: New Pen F owner
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 20:03:52 +0200
Of all the pen SLR's I like the FV most. The viewfinder is a bit
brighter than that of the FT. If you know how to get the top of, it
might be interesting to clean the viewfinder system, makes a big
difference (at least did with me).

at <http://iwert.zoto.com/galleries/iwert> the first two images are
with the FV, the first, of our oldest son, with the 60mm f1.5 and the
second, of my wife, with the 38 macro. No post processing, and scanned
at just 1200 dpi!

The Pen system is wonderfully compact, and if you stay with a max of
400 asa, everything should be fine. 100 asa gets better results
however. You need a good scanner for this system (I don't have the
best, just an epson flatbed 2450 with silverfast ai).

iwert.

ps: if you'ld like to cultivate zuikoholism a bit, I have a wonderfull
70mm f2 for sale (among other items, as the 38mm pancake)

Op 19-mei-06 om 18:40 heeft Walters, Martin het volgende geschreven: