[OM] Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:01:17 -0400
What, I go away for a little bit and people are heading for
the Dark side. What's going on here. I thought I was out of
place with my 5D and pictures, you can't play in the tope
sandbox, .... so what's up??? Don't complain if you get
carpal tunnel syndrome and have to learn to wipe a sensor
now and then.

I heard a whimper in the dry box and pulled the om4t out, man
is that a small camera with a big view. I almost forgot. I bought
a OM-EOS adapter for $19.95 + $10 off *bay and wanted to check
the lenses. Other than some exposure variation and having
to tweak the aperture ring...and I almost forgot about the aperture
ring and kept reaching for the finger wheel. I have to say the
100/2 lens looks a bit odd and out of place. Also tried my 50/1.4.
Next I'll try the 24. I don't have anything wider any more.

WayneS