[OM] Re: First style Zuiko 80/4 mounted to PMT-MTob ?

Subject: [OM] Re: First style Zuiko 80/4 mounted to PMT-MTob ?
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:15:12 +0200

: I've never seen a Zuiko 80/4 mounted to a PMT-MTob but this one
appears to
: have an adapter so that it could be? or maybe someone has a big
: microscope?

: yabe 7621923837

I doubt if the 80/4 would work on any microscope, and it doesn't make
sense to mount it onto the PM-Mtob since it can directly be mounted to
the OM bellows. My guess is the adapter was intended to mount the Zuiko
onto a non-Olympus bellows, or perhaps a large format camera.

Hans