[OM] Re: Pictures from the road

Subject: [OM] Re: Pictures from the road
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
> Going out in a few minutes for a leisurely top-down drive
> around the Roaring
> Fork Nature Trail, where some photography may occur...

I have two favorite spots on the FNT. Going uphill you pass
through a nice forest of dogwood.  Then just short of the exit,
down on your left is a stream. There are a handfull of turnouts
right in there. Grab the one that allows you to angle park
(maybe two car parking spots). About 20' from your bumper there
is a mass of beautiful red trillium.  Nicest collection of red
trillium I've ever found on public lands.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com