[OM] Re: Eb*y bids blocked - why?

Subject: [OM] Re: Eb*y bids blocked - why?
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:45:00 -0400
Chuck:
Kind of defeats the idea of the snipe bid, unless I ask well in advance.
The odd time I have e-mailed when there was a specific condition (e.g.,
international bid, shipping to a confirmed address). As a general rule,
I don't bid on auctions where they specifically do not accept int'l
bids. I do bid on items with US-only shipping, all other things being equal.

I may contact one of the sellers, as the item didn't sell (today); the
other went in the auction that I couldn't bid on. We'll see.