[OM] Re: Rethinking the Tree Rodent

Subject: [OM] Re: Rethinking the Tree Rodent
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:03:43 -0400
Wow!  I was surprised too.  Searching the web I found one link from the
Georgia Museum of Natural History and Georgia Department of Natural
Resources that said only the southern flying squirrel was known to be
carnivorous.  However, there are lots of links just like yours showing
other squirrels chowing down on a dead bird.  Looks like the Georgia
ornithologists could learn something too.

Chuck Norcutt