[OM] was... Allison on ... now modern times bokeh

Subject: [OM] was... Allison on ... now modern times bokeh
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:10:54 +0200
Interesting read AG!

I am a very happy owner of the 50mm f2 DZ however, also bokeh wise.

some examples here: some informal recordings of two "first communions"
last week end, one of my little niece camille, the other of good
friends oldest son ruben.

http://lucafeest.fotopic.net/c965405_1.html

http://iwert.fotopic.net/c965578.html

welcome in "traditional belgium"

Iwert.

Op 24-mei-06 om 06:49 heeft AG Schnozz het volgende geschreven: