[OM] Re: Non-rechargeable AA battery shoot-out. Literally

Subject: [OM] Re: Non-rechargeable AA battery shoot-out. Literally
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:25:56 +0100
I'm confused about the VAT status of 7dayshop with them being in the
Channel Islands. Do you need keep each order under £18 to avoid VAT and
import duty? On my last order from them, the customs sticker on the
package said the value was less than £18 despite the invoice inside
being for nearly double that!

Even 2 orders of 3 packs each (to keep the value under £18) is a very
good price (for the UK)

Mike.