[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:17:43 +1000
Yes and my GP has just decided that I'm clearly too unwell to work
for the next three weeks so he's given me the rest of my career off
sick! Excellent given that I'm far too busy to work.
Time to elevate the poor, aching feet and get in shape to haul a real
man's bag, not some cute little fashion statement like GeeBee's! :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx