[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:43:23 +1000
I'm considering setting up a Walt bag - something that looks so
crappy that no-one will steal it from the truck. An esky doesn't
qualify - someone's always trying to knock off yer beer.
Not going anywhere near Synny. Noosa? Oh yes, very remote. You can
observe the feral yuppie in its natural habitat.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx