[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:28:15 -0300
on 24/05/2006 10:43, Andrew Fildes at afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> I'm considering setting up a Walt bag - something that looks so
> crappy that no-one will steal it from the truck.
Well I've been practising this for a while.
Here in the Río de la Plata region, including southern Brazil, it's very
common to drink a kind of tea ('yerba mate') directly from a wooden cup
using a 'bombiya' (see Mike's site for a picture of this item) and hot water
is kept in a thermic isoñated bottle. The whole set is often carrried in a
real leather tall bag. That's a most common bag to see here. Since I don't
drink mate anymore, my crappy 'matera' carries part of my OMs. - hey the BG2
and the bean bag fit pefectly inside ;^)

Fernando.