[OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 50mm f1.2, recent CLA

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 50mm f1.2, recent CLA
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:32:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2006 11:21:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Bill,  those prices look too good to be true, you should expect the emails to
be  flying in.  Too bad I don't need another one!

Oops, did I price them too low? Yours was the first of four.  I'll  check the
others.  When I figure in time and eBay/PayPal charge it probably  is about a
wash and gets some stuff out of my closet and in circulation and gets  me a
little closer to the Epson 7800.  BB