[OM] Re: I think the monitor transition has occured

Subject: [OM] Re: I think the monitor transition has occured
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:30:44 -0300
on 24/05/2006 18:22, Chuck Norcutt at chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> CRT's have a useful life of about 6 years
I'm touching wood right now, since my 9 years old Apple 15AV started
misbehaving since three weeks ago. No red when awakened from Sleep mode,
then too red, then finally settled to its normal grey or white calibration
background colours.
Reading its manual, found that there was a built-in degaussing procedure.
Tried it twice, and it's behaving ok until this very moment. Who knows what
will happen tomorrow morning.....

Fernando
- not a LCD fan.