[OM] Re: Zuiko trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko trip
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
> AG, on this scouting trip to Isle Royale all  you really
> need is a can of orange day glo spray paint to mark the spots
> for my  tripod legs on the September trip.  I do appreciate
> your taking care  of that for me, as well as for
> the others.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber

If I packed a handheld GPS unit, I'd make note of the
coordinates. Nah. DayGlo paint and "locate-it flags" it is.  ;)

BTW, there is still ONE spot available on this limited edition
trip in September. It seems that this one spot keeps coming open
due to scheduling conflicts. Please see the website for details.
If you are thinking that it would be really cool to hang with
several others shooting with a nice selection of E-1 and 5D
cameras, please let me know right away. Joel Wilcox and myself
are hosting this adventure and will provide the logistical
support necessary to allow you to focus on photography in one of
the most beautiful and isolated spots in the United States. It's
scheduled during the week of Labor Day so it only takes up four
vacation days and avoids the summertime rush as well as most of
the bugs.

We will have a few workshoppy discussions once the sun has long
since set (Joel is kind enough to plan some of those things),
but most of the learning is by doing and seeing how the others
approach the same exact subjects and scenes.

For anybody concerned that this is a "digital only" brigade, I
believe that there will be a nice selection of film cameras
present.

http://www.image66media.com

Ken

http://mail.yahoo.com