[OM] Re: New photo essay posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New photo essay posted
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:55:20 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Feeling a little inspired, I wrote a little essay about a tiny
> community here in Iowa. I hope you enjoy it.
>
> www.image66media.com
>
> bottom of page, click on "Killduff - Disappearing History"

I've been wondering why this nice essay doesn't hold my attention very
well, my eyes sort of wandering about, instead of staying on task.

I'm thinking it's because the images are too flat, not interesting
enough to be, at some non-intellectual level, worth reading about.

I hope you will take this as constructive commentary, letting you into
the head of an occasional picture book buyer who saves old calendars and
sometimes pulls them out just to look at the pictures.

I tried it out on 3 of them, and I, at least, am more attracted to
punchier pics <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/KillDuffWeb/>.

Moose