[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:25:53 -0700
Well, that was fun to read. Sorry I did not have more specific
information on the place in Tuba City. Sounds like you had a great
southwest trip though.

For a bag, I just got a Lowe Pro Sling Shot 200. It sounds like it
might be what you are looking for. Easy to shift to the front and
open while hanging from your shoulder and it has some space for a
light jacket or hat and you can hange a water bottle on it.

Pedal pushers huh? Must be a European thing. When they were the in
thing in my youth the male version was called "clam diggers". Did not
last near as long as the current gang attire.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA