[OM] Re: hi all

Subject: [OM] Re: hi all
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:52:49 +0100
Priit, welcome, I think you are the first OM-lister from Estonia!  And
congartualtions on getting a 4T which will keep you happy, for sure.  The 4T
may be discontinued, but the last stock of new 4T cameras sold here in UK
for over USD2000, such was the desperation of customers to get them.

Battery/MD caps for the 4T are still available (with other items) from
http://www.zuiko.com/Whatsleft.htm at USD12.  The site is operated by John
Hermanson, also a list member, with an extremely high reputation for OM
repair work, by the way.

There is also a source in Germany listing them for a similar price (€8.50)
http://kurt-loeper-fototechnik.de/ but Kurt has not updated his website
(which is in German) for more than one year, so I am not sure if he still
has them in stock (he lists the 49-72 adapter for the 18mm lens - but it is
not in stock).  Send him a message to check.

--
Piers