[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 08:52:20 +1000
By definition, nothing feral is endangered.
The place mentioned, Noosa heads, is a habitat where the once
domesticated yuppie can return entirely to the wild, paying
exorbitant prices to sip chai latte and eat precious little artworks
in a quaintly restructured setting. They teem and breed there and its
only redeeming feature is that it keeps them away from the rest of us
and, mercifully, reduces their impact on the the rest of the
environment.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Who once went hunting feral goldfish - honest!)