[OM] T32 on an E1 - d'oh!

Subject: [OM] T32 on an E1 - d'oh!
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:43:38 -0500
OK, so I just tried this combo for the first time....

Put it on "A" and set the aperture somewhere close to what the scale said.

Fired off a shot.  Shutter locked open for a loooonngggg time.  Shot was
understandably overexposed. For a moment, thought I did something
horrendously stupid and fried my E1.

Suddenly, my brain slipped back into gear and I remembered that since
I'm not shooting with an F280 in TTL mode, I probably oughta go full
manual and kick the shutter to 1/60th......

Duh.

Second shot worked much better.  I will now proceed with the training
process.

Thank you.  You may now resume your normal activities.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon