[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:08:22 -0700
>>PS. I'm still interested in what the French women were wearing.
>>
>Nothing very interesting I'm afraid.  As I remember they were dressed
>similar to what you'd expect from a middle aged woman from Cleveland, Ohio.
>
>Later,
>Johnny

Sigh, after all the conflict, such a letdown :-(

Well lest we are accused of button holing the fashion sense of Cleveland
Ohio, we should remember that it is the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of
Fame. I think we can all agree that anything of fashion sense (or nonsense)
might be found within those confines.

"All the little chicks with the crimson lips go
Cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks"  (Ian Hunter)

Jay