[OM] Re: (nothing to do with): Image #100

Subject: [OM] Re: (nothing to do with): Image #100
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 06:19:51 +0100
Sorry, Keith;  I must have been distracted and I certainly cannot
remember what I was going to say.  I am acting as carer for my post-
op wife at the moment: it means that I am more than normally
responsive to her call ...

That's my excuse, now I'm going to stick to on-topic :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.