[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:50:19 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> No I don't. Definitely all your fault. It's been all downhill since
> Thurber died.

Damn, that was too easy.....

And I believe iron mongery has been on the decline since a time even
considerably before that.
> And never, ever apologise for irony misunderstood - that only
> encourages them.

And always take full credit for irony delivered without intention, once
they get it, and you then get it, act like your intended it all along.
It will enhance your reputation for cleverness - maybe. At least it will
give opportunities to avoid complete buffonery.

Moose