[OM] Re: Needed - definitive answer to backing up digital photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Needed - definitive answer to backing up digital photos
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:31:33 +0100
For the past two years I have been using an Iomega USB hard disk and the
supplied Iomega Backup software to make a daily automated backup of new and
updated files in specified folders on the internal hard disk to the USB
disk.  The result is a mirror of files which I want backed up - the backup
files are indetical to the original, no restore operation is needed, very
convenient.

--
Piers