[OM] Re: Needed - definitive answer to backing up digital photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Needed - definitive answer to backing up digital photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:15:09 +0100
Same here: I prefer to backup my files as-is.  The backups of my
photos, my OS and my other files are on separate hard drives and are
mere copies.  In addition all my documents are backed up to a
compressed file with .Mac Backup.

I do it manually, and when I remember, as I don't like to leave all
the hard drives running, needlessly wasting energy.  However, I could
set up a schedule with my backup utility (Silver Keeper, free from
LaCie) or Files Synchroniser to do it automatically.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.