[OM] E-1, cheapie zoom

Subject: [OM] E-1, cheapie zoom
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
I compromised (with myself) and got the e-1, but with the basic 14-45 zoom,
  (the kit lens for the e300) and so far I'm delighted with it. Rather than
upgrading
  it, I think I'll save for the 11mm.

  Incidentally, the battery life with just the standard lithium is pretty
impressive...
  and I've been spending typical newbie (too much) time scrolling back and
forth
  through images (Love the big card!)

  FWIW - Camera and lens through Cameta(auctions) - super fast service.

  Rick

  "Too young for medicare, too old for the girls to care,"

         K. Friedman