[OM] Re: E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E1
From: Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:17:37 +0100
Hey, I thought this was the 5D list?  :).

Actually, the E-1 prints very well. I've had A3 prints done that look
great from normal viewing distances.  I'd try and get the 14-54mm lens
if you can (unlikely for £500 though). It's a lovely lens that also
allows very close focusing. It's sealed too so works well with the E-1.

Paul