[OM] Re: IS-3 Test results now online

Subject: [OM] Re: IS-3 Test results now online
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:59:14 +0100
Thanks, Ken.  You have often talked fondly of your film bridge
cameras by Oly.  It was interesting to see the results and to read
your analysis.

I still have a pile of mono film because I enjoy the processing.  Now
that I don't necessarily have time to do the processing I am
wondering whether to sell my darkroom tent and convert completely to
digital, using chromogenic film exclusively.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.