[OM] Re: Article in Orion Magazine

Subject: [OM] Re: Article in Orion Magazine
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:52:44 -0700
I was not surprised by the article. Over 80 percent of the forests
have been cut down in this country. Forest is the natural state of
things in most of the the temperate zone. It is interesting to drive
into a cleared valley and notice the little clumps of remaining
forest when they still remain.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA