[OM] Re: Eeeek! [OT, but not as far nor as boring as macbooks and the s

Subject: [OM] Re: Eeeek! [OT, but not as far nor as boring as macbooks and the sports thread]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 02:43:52 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> Bigger eeeek!
>
> What size is that creature, Moose?

Hard to be sure with no size reference. By memory, 2-3 inches across the
legs, but the body isn't particularly large, maybe half an inch long?. I
just saw it hanging out on the side of a building in Puerto Vallerta and
took a quick snap with the F10.

Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Nah - a Sydney Funnel Web Spider can jump further and faster than
> that - and it's lethal. Uglier too.
But I didn't have any pics of one of those at hand when I wanted to stir
things up a bit.

And yes, you win, yours is larger and meaner and hairier and deadlier
and whateverer than mine. Did I miss anything that you want to claim is
in some way superior to my equivalent, but sadly lacking, thing?  :-)

Actually, i thought mine was rather cute.....

Moose