[OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:27:37 -0600
Speaking of footy, we hosted a state tournament in Idaho Falls last weekend.
The weather was terrible most of the time. On the last day my little
girlfriend from Boise scored three goals in the overtime period. That was
one very happy little girl. I took some pics but none were outstanding. Used
the E-1 with a Tamron 60-300 zoom.  /jmac