[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:11:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/2006 3:50:23 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Walt,  who grew up just a stone's throw from Sam Houston's  schoolhouse
That's about the same as a hop, skip and a jump, isn't it?

Hmm, I graduated from Sam Houston State University.  Is that the same  thing
as that school house you are talking about?

Guess you can't be all that bad and I'll try to stop the rumor going 'round
that you decended from a family of carpetbaggers.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber