[OM] Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:56:50 +1000
Reading this morning about Bootcamp - apparently it will allow you to
boot in either OS X or Windoze XP.
However, there is a program around right now, shareware(?), called
Parallels Desktop which allows you to run the two systems side by
side and runs any version of Windows at all, way back into the mists
of time. There's a few things it won't do, like run some games, but
it's only $40 as I remember. Haven't had time to check it out and
have little motivation. As I'm now out of the school system, my
'need' to run Windows of any flavour has just vaporised.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx