[OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:15:29 +0100
Thanks for the information about Boot Camp, Ian.  I think that the
downside of Boot Camp is that it is a fully booted way of using the
OS, whereas, Parallels runs in a window.  MacWorld did mention that
drivers are a problem at the moment.

And thanks for more pictures of lovely scenery ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.