[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:23:32 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
> As for the laptop, it's mainly an overheating problem because of a dead fan,
> so despite the fact it's nearly four years old, it's probably worth getting
> fixed.

Is that all? I'd have had that thing apart long ago. Those little flat
fans are easy to re-lube or replace. Should be an inexpensive repair.

I guess it's all part of the great balance of life. I'm more at home
inside something electronic and you are more at home inside car stuff.

But I have swapped an engine, and it all worked afterward.

Moose