[OM] Re: Gonna give the E1 a workout

Subject: [OM] Re: Gonna give the E1 a workout
From: "Fenwick,Thomas,YORK,GROUP IS" <Thomas.Fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:07:24 +0100
Speaking of giving the E1 a workout, and shooting events in JPG mode, I
survived my first job over the weekend.  Some of the results are here:
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/york_live

About the sharpening setting; the scale goes to -2 which I guess probably means
0 really; which setting do you use?

I have had my E1 since some time in February and I'm really getting to like
it...

Tom

---------------------------------------
In principle I agree. In practice, well, when shooting events,
sports, or just whatever, I'm shooting in *gasp* HQ mode. The
trick is to keep the in-camera sharpening to "0".  This gives me
files that require zero post-processing and I can dump, burn and
have the CD in the client's hand before they've consumed their
second cup of joe the next morning.

But when I'm doing artsy stuff, of course it's RAW!

AG

==== PLEASE NOTE ==== This email is for the intended recipient only
and is confidential. If this email has been misdirected, please let
the sender know and delete it. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution is prohibited. Although we take great care to protect
our network from computer viruses, we accept no responsibility for
mail-borne viruses and recommend that you scan the email and its
attachments. If you do find any virus please let us know so that we
may take appropriate action. For the legal protection of our
business any email sent or received by us may be monitored or
intercepted. For details of the registered offices of the companies
using this email gateway please see
http://www.nestle.co.uk/registeredoffices ====================