[OM] Re: Gonna give the E1 a workout

Subject: [OM] Re: Gonna give the E1 a workout
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:26:24 +0100
Tom

I skimmed through your galleries and I like many of your people
shots.  Most of them seem to be at ease with your pointing a camera
at them ...

On the subject of settings on the E-1, here's what Ag Schnozz (aka
Ken Norton) sent out to us all nearly 12 months ago.  I am pretty
sure that he won't mind my using his words of wisdom for the common
good.  I have used his guidance since then, particularly since I did
not know that half of the settings existed.

Even if you find that you don't agree with his ideas, Ken's posts are
worth a read to help with your own thought processes.

Finally, you should be aware that there is a .pdf camera manual which
is much more useful than the printed one that comes with the camera.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.