[OM] Re: Olympus gear for sale...

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus gear for sale...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:59:08 -0400
Yes, EOS cameras will meter in stop down mode with manual lenses.  You
do not, however, get focus confirmation as some cameras do.  Based on
tests Moose and others have done you shouldn't expect the meter readings
to be correct at the extremes of the aperture range.  You may have to
build a correction table for each lens.

Chuck Norcutt