[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 10:10:25 -0600
At 09:21 AM 03/06/2006, Jerry Liles wrote:

>Does he, drool, have the recipie for beef ribs from at the State Line
>restaurant in New Mexico, (just across the border from El Paso)?  Best
>beef ribs I've ever had.

[snip]

No idea.  Haven't bought the book yet!  (Gonna go looking today --
still at home, waiting for a furnace tech to check out a
problem...).  Or perhaps you should just leave him an e-mail with the
suggestion -- he oftentimes visits places people recommend and
re-creates the recipes (he's quite talented that way, even if the
place in question won't share the recipe...).  Or he might know of
the place and suggest a "substitute" recipe -- in one of his books or
on his website -- that comes close.

Garth