[OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:55:50 +0200
Thanks fior info, I have experimented using olympus software, gimp,
photoshop 7 and now lightroom, and raw developer, but what I am after is
a technique to combine the outut from developing a raw image, once for
the sky and the other for the shadow detail and just add then together,
without paying for CS. you are right though, I am just trying to cheat
and should put more time and effort into it.