[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:57:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2006 12:38:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Interacting with wildlife is often tricky or
dangerous but  well worth the risk for us - perhaps not for them.

Given the recent interactions folks have had with alligators in Florida, I
have developed a new respect for these beasts and cringe at the thought of how
close I've gotten to a few very big ones in the past.  This will not keep  me
from going to one of my favorite haunts, Brazos Bend State Park,  however I
will be more careful when visiting their space. For the curious:
_http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/brazos_bend/hist.phtml_
(http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/brazos_bend/hist.phtml)

Bill Barber