[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:51:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2006 8:57:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Interesting advice. Big saltwater crocs are perhaps less  forgiving.
The best advice I've heard here? - take your dog with  you.

Yes, and this is also the reason a SCUBA diver carries a dive knife.   In the
event of an eminent shark attack, remove your knife and stab your diving
buddy . . . then get the hell out of dodge because things are going to get
messy.  <{8^)  Bill Barber