[OM] Re: A conversation with Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: A conversation with Olympus
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 14:39:03 -0400
At 09:29 AM 6/4/2006, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Given the number of us waiting (or not) for Olympus to come out with a
>"real" professional level DSLR (read that as more megapixels and
>perhaps a few
>more whistles and bells) I would have thought there might be more
>folks  trying
>to deal with this question.

Hi Bill,

As someone else has mentioned you really need to take a look at
Qimage.  Some find the interface to be a little quirky but reading
the "learn by example" section of the help file will get you started
nicely.  It has a free trial download and, once you try it, I don't
think you'll want to use any other printing/interpolation
program.  Plus, there's free lifetime upgrades - all for a very
reasonable initial cost of $50.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson